Sun Lakes Camera Club Meeting Minutes December 21, 2017
President Burt Williams recognized and welcomed new members and visitors.
Dan Dragoon announced that the “Fundamentals of Digital Photography Class” will begin on January 9th and continue weekly through March 13th, 2018. See the SLCC website for more information and registration form.
Burt Williams explained that a nominating committee is needed for the upcoming election of club officers. Also, the club is in need of volunteers interested in running for officers. Please contact Burt if interested.
Burt Williams passed around for signing a “Feel Better” card for member Bill Lewis.
PSA Director John Livoti addressed the following items:
- Presented HM award to John Thoma for PSA Inter-club Photo Travel
- PSA Phoenix’s Sun’s Basketball Photo-Shoot, January 14, 2018.
- PSA Route 66 Workshop, March 14 - 16, 2018
- PSA - Arizona Chapter will host the ACCC Spring Round Up, March 10, 2018
- Information for all PSA AZ Chapter events can be found on the SLCCand PSA websites.
Members were reminded to contact Webmaster Bob Little regarding any SLCC Website questions.
Our next club meeting will be January 4th featuring Amy Horn as guest speaker giving a presentation on Smart-phoneography.
Monthly competition was held consisting of Open, Scapes, and Close-up as the topics.
John Thoma Club Secretary