Digital Photography Fundamentals:
Learn Digital Photography from the ground up. No prior experience necessary.
Discover why many of your shots disappoint you, and how to improve your approach and technique
Serious course in a friendly environment
Comprehensive and in-depth coverage
Each topic is explained through examples
Detailed Class Notes are included
· Types of Cameras
· Camera Controls and Menus
· Smart Phone Photography
· Caring for your Camera
· Important accessories
· Automatic and Manual Exposure
· Lens Selection
· Depth of Field
· Composition – The Visual Language
· Field and Studio Hands-On Workshops, including Photo Critiques
· Advanced Exposure Techniques
· Black and White
· Color Management
· Introduction to Digital Photography: 7 Classes + 2 Field Workshops + 1 Lighting Workshop:
*Tuesdays 7:00-9:00 pm. Nov 12 – Jan 14.
· Mastering Your Technique: 10 Classes + 3 Field Workshops + 2 Lighting Workshops:
*Tuesdays 7:00-9:00 pm. Dec 3 – Feb 18.
· It is possible to attend both tracks
For additional information contact Dan Dragoon email@example.com
Space is limited. Don’t delay.
Brochure and Registration Form available here.
Pre-printed registration forms available at Sun Lakes, Palo Verde, Ironwood and Oakwood clubhouses.
Click on following links for registration forms and pamphlet.