Sun Lakes Camera Club Meeting Notes October 5, 2017
Vice-President Jan Ballard welcomed all members and recognized three visitors.
Jan Ballard reviewed several important items for all members to be aware of:
- Membership form and yearly dues payment information is available on the Club website.
- The Club’s Pizza Outing and Social will be held at Floridino’s Pizza & Pasta on November 2, 2017. More information will be available soon.
- The Club will be sponsoring the ACCC Fall Round-up at Cottonwood Country Club on November 4th. Volunteers are needed. Please check Club website for details.
- More volunteers are needed for the Clubs Flag Program. Contact Raul Lopez for details.
- Members needing club name tags should use the sign-up list available at the meetings.
Past President John Livoti discussed:
- The many beneﬁts of PSA membership. Anyone interested in joining PSA should contact him.
- The results of the PSA PID Interclub competition and announced that SLCC moved from E group to D group this year.
- Presented PSA awards to Mac Davey and Bill Lewis.
- The newly formed Arizona Chapter of PSA and upcoming events.
- October 29th deadline for Grand Canyon PSA Salon.
The evening’s program presented by Jan Ballard was “What to do with your Photos if you do not compete or do compete” Jan did a great job of sharing websites for having items made from your images. This included mouse pads, phone cases, books, mugs, metal and canvass prints and many other great gift ideas for the holidays. Several members brought examples of these items that were on display.